Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-04-2017, 12:55 PM   #1
Skoolie

RV electrician in puget sound?

I live near Bremerton, WA, but of course could drive south to Portland, OR or North to Vancouver, BC. I know enough about electrical to get into trouble. What I would like is to find a real RV electrician to check my work prior to plugging into shore power. I have most everything for solar except solar panels.

I am big on safety, with RV electrical I came up with a phrase that RV elect that is 99% right can result in 100% dead.

I retired from a shipyard alive and with all my fingers and toes, but was sent to the hospital with injuries about a dozen times over 30 yrs and have recovered from injuries up to a year. So safety is part of my dna. Anyway, if you have a good source for getting an inspection let me know? I am not ready yet, but am insulating the ceiling and electrical is next, want the electrical done prior to making the interior pretty.

Bluespoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 02:19 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1987
Engine: 6.9L Diesel
I'd be interested in having my system checked out as well in Pacific Northwest. I'm planning on having an electrician friend come up from Portland and help me install a lot of my electrical sometime in the next few months. He's not an RV electrician, and I'm not sure how certified he is. But I know he's been paying his bills for a few years of experience doing electrical work.
TAOLIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 02:27 PM   #3
Bus Nut

Check out Fraser way RV if in bc
http://www.fraserway.com

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Tootalltechie is offline   Reply With Quote