Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-11-2022, 09:22 PM   #21
Bus Nut

Year: 1998
Coachwork: International
Chassis: Amtrans
Engine: 444E
Rated Cap: 84 pas
[QUOTE=Rock-N-Ruth;438680]Since I started this thread, the source for Sunpower panels dried up and blew away. Another user suggested santansolar.com They are out of Phoenix Az, and have some great prices on used solar panels and other equipment.
[QUOTE]

Just thought I would update again. We have been using the Sunpower E20 327W panels for a while now. They are awesome. Very shade resistant. Our 12 panels and 1320AH of BYD 24V LiFeP04 batteries make it so we never need shore power or generator, with the exception of just a few days in December if the sun is hidden behind the clouds and so far south we can't see it.

So, on the way to SkooliePalooza 2022, We stopped in Phoenix and bought 4 more from Santan Solar at $110.00 each. Used, but in great condition. We discovered that even though we bought our first 8 from a guy on craigslist in Albuquerque, and the next four from a recycling place in Phoenix that no longer is there, all off our panels came from Fabtech inc. (Santan's Parent company.)

Ruth and I don't often put advertising o our vehicles, but there is a Santan Solar sticker on our bus now.

Very good prices on solar panels and they do ship.

Rock-N-Ruth is offline   Reply With Quote