Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-11-2020, 08:00 PM   #1
Skoolie

Year: 2003
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American
Engine: Cummins 8.3
Webasto heater timer

I know this is a long shot but i want to pick someone's brain. I have a Webasto heater that HAD a remote timer so the district could program it to fire up at 5am Monday through Friday and have a warm bus when the driver got in. I got very eager with my wire gutting and pulled the remote without knowing what it was at the time... Now my heater won't fire at all. Tonight i finally got it to kick on by bridging the connection between two wires. What I've got is

Back Red Pink
White Green

When i put a jumper between the red and green the burner fires. I've got voltage from red to black, white, and green but not pink. I'm pretty sure pink was the power in for the timer and either black or white was it's ground. Any advice on how i can bi-pass the timer and just hard wire the heater to come on with the heater power? Here are two pictures of the connector that went to the timer and a diagram of the heater control box that webasto sent me. I'd be focusing on connector block b.

https://imgur.com/gallery/4Yb0OuSClick image for larger version

Name:	20200911_200703.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	48890Click image for larger version

Name:	20200911_200712.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	48891Click image for larger version

Name:	image005.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	71.9 KB