Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2023, 06:52 PM   #1

Wiring diagram for International 3800 / Navistar T444E

Hi! Would anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2003 International 3800 / Navistar T444E bus? I would ideally like to have the full thing but I especially need the pages for all the rear lights at the moment. Thank you!

kshugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 09:24 PM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1999
Chassis: Amtran / International
Engine: DT466E HT 250HP - Md3060
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshugar View Post
Hi! Would anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2003 International 3800 / Navistar T444E bus? I would ideally like to have the full thing but I especially need the pages for all the rear lights at the moment. Thank you!
Take a look here at post #2, MASTER WIRE LIST is what you want to look at.

these schematics come from the Amtran RE300 body. The wiring doesn't really change by much.

What you want to pay attention to is the wire numbers. International actually printed wire numbers on the wires themselves.

Want you want to do is to verify the wire numbers on your wire, comparing them to the master list and see if the wire function matches your bus on the schematic.

The rear lights wiring is really quite easy to troubleshoot. Grab a test light, locate the wire plug over the drivers window, the one that sends the bulk of the wires to the back of the bus. Turn on one blinker at a time, locate the wire number, see if it matches the list. Folow that wire to the rear of the bus and then you can begin to troubleshoot.

BTW, what did you do wrong that made the lights not work??? cut out wire you thought you didn't need???
ewo1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical, international 3800, wiring diagram