Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-17-2021, 02:57 AM   #1

Wink Ac issues/questions

Hello, I have a question. I have a ford e-450 made by Thomas bus and when I first got it when I removed the seats I wanted to remove the heater that was in the back that was under the very back seat because I wanted to put my bed in the back. Also I never really thought I would be taking my bus anywhere that was that cold and being I was living in Southern California I thought I would never need it. So I cut it out. I was kinda confused as to why there was a line of what looked like oil that ran to it from the engine. But I see now that it had something to do with the heater. Under the bus there was what looked like a green garden hose that ran from the engine to the back of the bus up through the floor into the heater and I think back out to another hose I think. It’s been a few years now since I did all of this so I’m trying to remember but as I remember I just cut the green hose and stuffed it back under the bus. I did go into the engine and turn a switch to cut off the line I believe as well. But now I don’t have any ac in the bus or front and I don’t get any heat up front either. I have recently moved to Colorado and just spent two months living in my bus up in the mountains in the head of winter with no heat from my bus and would love some advice about how I can fix this because I would love to get heat back in my bus. Also I don’t have any defrost anymore either. I’m pretty sure it’s all tied together from whatever I did. Thank you in advance.

LorenLo80 is offline   Reply With Quote