I stopped yesterday totally defeated. I wasted 7 hours on that.
Today I set out to do it right, even if it means install gets delayed a week or two. I also had some good help today, which kept things on track. This is what I ended up with:
I would have welded something together, but A) I had strut channel laying around and B) I didn't have enough square tube. Also, I intend to eventually have a second unit, so I built a "full width" upper deck to accommodate that once I have it.
I'm now trying to decide where to put the indoor unit.
Originally Posted by ol trunt
Partial solution--or am I just being testy about there being no visible headlights or directionals
Yeah, if I put a bike up front, I'll duplicate the lights and flashers on the platform.