Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2024, 03:36 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 2003
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: TC2000 28ft
Engine: Cummins ISB 5.9 24v, MD3060
Rated Cap: 14
PSA: Check Amazon Business for lower pricing

Im a long time Prime Member. I try to buy directly from local business or directly from a sellers store. This is because i think amazon has put the little guy out of business, and i know the strong arm they give their sellers while shafting them with fees. Im also shopping for the best price and greatest selection. That said, i wanted to share something i found.

I was recently shopping for a GL.iNet X3000 5g Router for my bus. I have been watching it on Black Fridays and through sales, i haven't seen it drop below $350 ever. I saw on a reddit forum that someone was able to pick it up cheap in their amazon business account. I have an LLC with an EIN, so i signed up for a free account. Price comparisons listed below.

Amazon Prime: $489-$100= $389
Amazon Business: $385-$100=$285
GL.iNet Online Store: $389

After i purchased it, i went through a few other items i still have to get for my build and found the same thing. Not as big of a difference, but cheaper prices. I would suggest anyone that is eligible, to check before making large purchases.

fo4imtippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 11:22 AM   #2

One major advantage of Amazon Business accounts is the discounted prices. As you noted, products can often be found at lower prices through an Amazon Business account. Businesses may also have access to bulk purchase discounts. Additionally, depending on your location and the nature of your business, you might be eligible for tax-exempt purchases, which can further reduce costs.
Business accounts also provide access to some products that are only available to Amazon Business account holders, including specialized or bulk items. Another benefit is the account management feature, which allows multiple users under a single account, enabling easier management of business purchases. Business accounts often come with better tools for tracking and analyzing purchases, useful for budgeting and financial planning.
robert johnson is offline   Reply With Quote