Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2022, 02:50 PM   #1

2000 blue bird for sale!! **Please read.**

Good Afternoon everyone,

About a year ago, my fiancee and I we finally decided to pull the trigger and after a lot of research, we ended up finding our perfect fit - 2000 Blue Bird. This was something we had thought about for a very long time and were excited that the time had finally come.

A few months in, a lot of time and effort later, we received news that someone extremely close to us had been in a very bad car accident - this halted our conversion. As time as passed by, things were getting worse and recently we received news that they were no longer with us.

I have decided to put our build on the back burner and sell the bus to help the family cover costs. Any assistance in selling this bus as quickly as possible would be greatly appreciated.

The bus:[LIST][*]2000 Blue Bird All American, 165k miles on it. [*]Interior is completely gutted.[*]Comes with everything you would possibly need to finish the build:[*]Tools - Angle Grinders, McGraw Compressor, toolboxes - anything you can think of.[*]Motor oil for oil change [*]Backup Camera

There are several other things that will be thrown in that I cannot think of off the top of my head.

We are asking 10k for everything.

I will also throw in my contacts to get plumbing, insulation and solar done for a very good price and quality work.

If you or anyone you know is interested in the bus, please message me.

We are located in North Florida.

smishra0111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blue bird, build, florida, help needed, skoolie