Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-05-2018, 01:40 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Bus King (aka the bus I'll buy with busking tips)

Greetings from way up north in Washington state. Brand new to the idea of converting a skoolie for myself and my critter zoo of two; my current rented residence is becoming more and more temporary as it ages badly and the city wants it torn down. It's time for me to [finally] buy/build a home of my own. A nomad from the get-go (made in Japan, born in California, raised in England before returning to Japan, etc.), I'm surprised my wanderlust hasn't brought me here before now. I'm just now in the process of looking for my bus as I play music on the streets to pay for it. My disability income pays for just about exactly what I absolutely need, but very little of what I want. I gotta admit...the ability to sing for your supper is a nice commodity to have. Let's see if it will bring me my dream bus. I look forward to the vast knowledge and experience I'm finding here.

Cuppa Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:11 PM   #2

Howdy, friend!

I’m up in bham as well and am starting my search. Looks like you already have a build going!

Would love to swing by and witness this beast for myself (and to gain some inspiration).

Shoot me an e-mail and lets connect!

D.vanwyhe (at) gmail

Curious if you
Tbone80802 is offline   Reply With Quote