Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-16-2020, 03:52 PM   #1

Dogs and Cats and People, Oh my.

Hey everyone! Newbie here but hopefully will be able to give into this forum as much as I've already gotten out of it while lurking.

Goal: In about a year and a half, move into a bus/shuttle/rv full time and travel around with my partner, our two dogs, and at least one (maybe two) cats. She's going to be a traveling PT and I'm a field engineer, so we should be able to transition to the road without too much fuss.

I've got some big ideas for a build out that are sort of a conglomeration of a lot of cool things that other people have already implemented in their builds. Imitation, flattery, something something.

Currently on the hunt for a bus, but I'm still narrowing down the platform I'd like to build off of. She and I are both big time skiers, so a proper cold weather build with the ability to handle crappy road conditions is a must. We currently own a 4x4 van that can tackle basically anything, so I've gotten used to the fact that deep snow is meaningless for driving

Looking forward to sharing my ideas and build progress with you folks as things progress!

Jay

TheWooginator is offline   Reply With Quote