Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-01-2021, 07:35 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2001
Guten Tag from WA State...new but I think I finally know what I’m looking for

Guten Tag,
I finally decided to join and make my new obsession legit.

While I’m fairly new to the skoolie obsession I have researched for quite a while.

At first I just wanted ANY schort bus, look clean great—I think a lot of newbies think like I did—until I started researching a bit more throughly.

Of course I still have many questions without an answer or some half-assed one like:
>how often do I have to move the bus from his street parking sport in front of my rented house

>will I need a commercial license with my choice of bus

>how to get RV insurance without having started to convert.

>how much will the title etc cost

BUT at least I know what bus I want and I would be super grateful if one of you could help me to determine the exact name /model the only thing I have seen them mentioned as are International High Top School Bus but it must have some sort of model# ?
Or ist it just a shorter version of the 3800? As far as I know they have the T444/7.3 Power stroke turbo diesel engine or am I wrong again...

While I do really, really like the mid-size 3800 it’s just too big for me since I will have to park it in front of my rental house (yes, I already see the issues since I’m in WA state; apparently I would have to move it every 7 days), plus I would like to be able to drive it with a regular license etc.

Any opinions of my choice, leads, or info for the correct search terms are super appreciated! Danke and sorry for the rather long and question laden intro.

Here’s a picture of my “dream” bus...

https://imgur.com/gallery/PRFebos

Julischka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
29 seater, international shorty, t444