So this is a partially converted bus, and this is what I know so far:
- Runs (though I'd have a mechanic check it before buying)
- 6'8" interior headroom
- tires are good except for age
- Detroit 8V71 engine Allison V730 automatic transmission
- Air brakes
- Already been registered as an RV (!)
- Unknown total miles, but 60k since overhauling?
I'm going to look at it on Monday. I've seen interior and exterior pics and it has been gutting and partially refurbished, but needs modern TLC and a new paint job. Which, I'll happily
do to make it my home.
So, those with experience, does this sound reasonable?