Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2020, 04:09 PM   #1

hello folks

first time here long time builder,weve got a gmc pda that was converted back around 1996,and weve rolled the odometer scene then fixing to start a new project for a brother.I have found finding like minded folks to share with makes projects move along faster. Ive been a mechanic for roadside repairs for many years and ive not been in that trade for a few years after i was injured,untill 2 yrs ago i lived off grid,on car batteries and rain water,on 165 acres.it has been self sustained for over 18 yrs. ive built several custom sleepers for semi-trucks and custom trailers as well. Im hoping my life as a jack of all trades and a master of a few,is going to become as useful as it has been in the past,im looking forward to sharing and learning from this group.
I sound like a know it all sometimes,but im not,and i know it.I am however pretty damn bright and have had many life experiences that make me a wealth of useful{and not so}knowledge. i look forward to finding new friends and teachers as i start navigating this group. Thanks for the group and let the good times roll
mongo.

bosunmongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 05:02 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1997
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 32 Passenger
welcome aboard mongo. There are definitely some smart and talented folks on this forum. Lot of knowledge. Look forward to hearing about your endeavors.

"Watch the police & the tax man miss me, I'm mobile"
Phatman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags