Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-04-2021, 06:50 PM   #1

Year: 2015
Coachwork: Starcraft
Chassis: Ford
Engine: V-10
Hello from a newbie

I finally purchased a bus! 2015 Ford E450 25ft shuttle bus. Good news, the seller inspected and put 6 new tires on it. It has a raised floor (no wheel wells) and interior head room is still 75”. I have been reading so many tutorials my head is spinning. I have a few questions and if anyone can direct me to a thread or other input I’d greatly appreciate it. I am from the Pittsburgh PA area so if anyone close can assist (especially with 12v wiring). I’m installing shore power now but planning for solar in the future. How concerned should I be with weight distribution? I am removing a wheelchair lift. Planning on putting fresh water tank in the rear, grey water and propane under carriage. Any preferred side for for sink, stove, shower vs the couch/ sitting area. The bed will be raised in the back. I have a rear air that works. If/when I remove it will it affect the front air? Thanks

Nonamebus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shuttle bus, wiring