Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2024, 02:09 PM   #1

Hello, I'm new to all of this.

Hi guys I'm Cj from michigan. I love to game, big into anime (big nerd) traveling, camping, I sing as well as play guitar and drums, going to finish my degree in graphic design and start my own business and I also set another goal for myself and working towards being a black belt in tang so do. My ultimate goal is to build my bus to be able to live comfortably and still be able to work out of it and just travel everywhere and see new sites. Wolf dog buses and basically nomads was my intro to schoolie life. I don't really know how to build anything but willing to learn and would love some tips and tricks and learn from some experienced people. I look forward to meeting some of you.

HeyitsCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 05:02 PM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1971
Coachwork: Wayne
Chassis: International Loadstar 1700
Engine: 345 international V-8
Tiny home festivals, and skoolie meet ups are a good way to get more hands on knowlodge. Some of the meets will let you come without a skoolie for a day or bring a tent and stay a while getting to know people and their buses. There is a meet in the U.P. coming up first week of August. Look for it on facebook, Skoolie U.P.
Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 08:55 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyitsCJ View Post
geometry dashHi guys I'm Cj from michigan. I love to game, big into anime (big nerd) traveling, camping, I sing as well as play guitar and drums, going to finish my degree in graphic design and start my own business and I also set another goal for myself and working towards being a black belt in tang so do. My ultimate goal is to build my bus to be able to live comfortably and still be able to work out of it and just travel everywhere and see new sites. Wolf dog buses and basically nomads was my intro to schoolie life. I don't really know how to build anything but willing to learn and would love some tips and tricks and learn from some experienced people. I look forward to meeting some of you.
Hello Cj, my passion is traveling around the world on my car. We have the same idea and it would be great if you cooperate with me
catfishlutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 09:24 AM   #4
Bus Crazy

Year: 1999
Coachwork: El Dorado Fiberglass
Chassis: Ford E450
Engine: V10 Gas
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyitsCJ View Post
Hi guys I'm Cj from michigan. I love to game, big into anime (big nerd) traveling, camping, I sing as well as play guitar and drums, going to finish my degree in graphic design and start my own business and I also set another goal for myself and working towards being a black belt in tang so do. My ultimate goal is to build my bus to be able to live comfortably and still be able to work out of it and just travel everywhere and see new sites. Wolf dog buses and basically nomads was my intro to schoolie life. I don't really know how to build anything but willing to learn and would love some tips and tricks and learn from some experienced people. I look forward to meeting some of you.
Welcome to the forum. Use the search function-there are literally years of good advice here, and discussion topics on skoolie life.

I think lots of people have the same idea to get out on the road and break with the grind!

If this is entirely new to you perhaps a van is an easier way to get into the life...Skoolies are bigger, more expensive and time-consuming to convert and run (and repair). Maybe make a skoolie your second or third rig.
Rucker is offline   Reply With Quote