Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2019, 08:57 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Need Help Picking Short Bus Y/M/M

I'm not sure if there is already a forum or thread for this and if there is please link me it so I don't waste anyone's time.

My plan is to get a short bus with a roof high enough for me (6ft) to comfortably stand. Possibly a roof high enough to put a bed above to save floor space. I'm looking at traveling the United States offering my services as a Dungeon Master wherever I go. I'd ideally have enough space for a table to be set up in the center for people to sit around to play the game. I haven't the slightest clue what year/make/model to start looking for. I have a couple auction sights that I've begun perusing but I don't know what to look for outside of "short bus". Is there a list of reliable Y/M/M I can look at? I intend to be doing a lot of highway driving. I also do not know how to drive manual.

Dm4hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 11:51 PM   #2

Year: 2007
Coachwork: Starcraft Ford E-450
Chassis: Ford E-450 Gas Shuttle Bus
Engine: V10 Ford E-450
Rated Cap: 19
I am brand new to this forum, so I may not be the best resource. I am shopping for a short bus as we speak. I think I found the perfect one tonight! There are a ton of opinions on what’s best. However, for me, Facebook Marketplace has been tremendous in seeing the variety of one’s nearby. Go see them and see what fits what you’re looking to do. The number of seats will mean you either need or don’t need a CDL, so that’s something I learned. Some have back doors, some don’t. Some have chair lifts, some don’t. The one I’m looking at has both a back door and a chair lift. I see a lot of fresh air, in a good way! Others might hate all of the doors. We’ll see if I hate them later, lol.
RumPirateWI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
short bus, suggestions, year make model