Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2022, 10:23 AM   #341

Year: 1954
Coachwork: International
Chassis: Super coach
Engine: Silver diamond straight 6
Lol I like it poor horse!! Wait dead horse nevermind! Sorry...

Newschooly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 07:57 PM   #342
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1997
Coachwork: Bluebird international
Hi! Im new here and just bought my first bus!! Thank you so much for this nice welcome post! I hope Im replying correctly lol I was trying to make a post bc I have an oil leak 😩😩 and from what I read there are some very knowledgeable people on here.
CajunCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 02:47 AM   #343

Hello, just getting started. Don’t even have a vehicle yet but on the lookout. If anyone has any good leads on where to find inexpensive handicap buses or step vans (UPS type) please let me know.
Leestrontheroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 11:06 PM   #344

Fork in the road

Well, it is how life goes. I wanted to convert a box truck but I am finding shuttles much more affordable. I also like the amount of light with all the windows. Since all my prior research was done on box trucks, I now need to look into skoolies. I will be reading many forums and asking many questions.
I became a member of CheapRV Living for the education and companionship and hope to find the same here. Are there others who are members of both? Any other forum suggestions?
Dreamrunnerjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 07:14 PM   #345

Hello! I'm extremely new to all of this. I haven't purchased my bus yet, just trying to figure everything out. I know I'll be living in it year round while traveling for work. I'm in IT. Wifi is my biggest concern. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ImperfectlyPerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 08:04 PM   #346
Almost There

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperfectlyPerfect View Post
Hello! I'm extremely new to all of this. I haven't purchased my bus yet, just trying to figure everything out. I know I'll be living in it year round while traveling for work. I'm in IT. Wifi is my biggest concern. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you're looking for advice on mobile internet solutions, I'd suggest starting a new thread in a more appropriate sub-forum, such as this
Old 01-10-2023, 09:35 AM   #347
Bus Crazy

Coachwork: Integrated Coach Corp.
Chassis: RE-300 42ft
Engine: 466ci
Rated Cap: 90
New Member Intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperfectlyPerfect View Post
--------------------

Hi, ImperfectlyPerfect!

Welcome to skoolie.net. This is the New Member Intro thread and it's a terrific space to introduce yourself and your intentions.

Tell us more about your bus plans and where you will be traveling. We are a large community, filled with (mosty) helpful bus owners. Ask away, we can help.

The site is also searchable. Use the the [Search] window at the top of the page to find to find subject-specific information.

ImperfectlyPerfect,
What type of bus are you seeking? Van, dognose, flatnose, shuttle, coach....
DeMac is offline   Reply With Quote