Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2019, 02:49 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Chevy / Collins?
Chassis: 3500 Express
Engine: Vortec 5700 V8
New from NE Florida -

Hello all!
Hubby & I just jumped off the cliff & bought our Shortie *Tulip* I think hubby subconsciously named her after a character on Preacher - I didn't realize until I said "that's a cute name for her!" LOL
She's a 2002 Chevy 3500 bus with a Vortec 5700 V8 - we believe it's a "Collins" bus? Still learning LOL
She came with most of the 'hard' stuff done; seats removed, spray foam insulation, 2"subfloor, 200W complete solar set up (not the cheapy ones) 4 deep cycle batteries, 2 new kitchen cabinets(not using) , NIB camp oven/stove(not using), NIB solar oven, a brand new air compressor, NIB impact tools, wiring for just about everything, a nice new steel garden bench? :/ (gave to mom for mother's day LOL), a fresh(?) white paint job... And ALOT of reflective tape!
She runs spectacularly - no smoke or leaks so far!
All for just $4500! I'm hoping I did good on it - all the "extra" stuff was supposed to be taken out before we left but the guy was like "Meh" & didn't feel like taking it to his storage unit I guess AND he took $500 under his asking price.
YAAAAYYYYYY US!
I will slowly be posting (I hope) the reconstruction of Tulip - hubby & I aren't in the greatest health & we do things a little slower LOL
Keep your fingers crossed for us!
Maggie & Mo
Yulee Florida
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190517_154024.jpg   IMG_20190517_154052.jpg   IMG_20190517_154130.jpg  

Magzilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2002, 3500 express, chevrolet, vortex 5700