Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-05-2020, 07:19 PM   #1

New Skoolie

So my wife and I have talked about the "adventure" a few times. A week ago today, who would have thought a Ebay bid would begin the Adventure. Through a lot of back and forth and not really trying to purchase a School Bus.... There is now one in my driveway. Her name is Willow Way. Will it stick? Not really sure at this point. It has only been in our driveway two days. Finding out the logistics of converting in Michigan has me stressed out to say the least.

Anyone else in Michigan?!?

Here she is in all here glory..
Attached Thumbnails
bus.jpg  

Jsaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 09:27 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC
Chassis: CE200
Engine: T444e
Rated Cap: 27,500
By logistics I'm guessing you mean governmentally speaking? I'm waiting for word about the registration package I sent to Vermont. I have no idea how long that might take though I've seen up to 2 months.

I've had mine for a few weeks but haven't been doing much because I've been liquidating my life. My house went under contract today and today I took out the first seat bolts. Yea, stressful. I've set a deadline of the end of October to roll out of New Jersey and I'm halfway through July.

Maybe don't think too much, just start taking out seats and see what happens after that. That's my plan.
Oldyeller is offline   Reply With Quote