Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-09-2021, 11:38 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Newbie here

Good morning my friends,
So this new journey begins of shrinking life and using only what is needed . The bus life is something i have wanted to do for 8 years and finally have the ability to do so. Im starting from scratch. I have a idea of what im looking to buy . After some researching. I decided It is a mid size bus . 8-11 window with Cummin engine, Type c , front engine .i would mind if partially converted however I am looking to be able to convert it so i can go completely off grid with it . Needless to say i am very excited about taking this step and any advise the elder ones could throw my way i would be extremely greatful. I have spent a good amount of time going over some previously created threads and absorbing all I can learn from information posted on the site.it truly is a amazing recourse. I look forward to chating with like minded people and creating soming i can call home .
Cheers ,
Mary

MaryEMT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 02:13 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2001
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: 3800
Engine: 7.3 International
Welcome Mary, this is a great place to start lots of knowledgeable folks here.
Jay Are is offline   Reply With Quote