Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-21-2022, 07:23 PM   #1

Year: 2001
Coachwork: International
Engine: DT466E
nomad being newbie nomadic

Glad to be here and doing whatever it is I am doing...

Just saying...I have been in the process of trying everything since my disability went through (2016)and my kids are grown. Started out in Oregon with a 76 superior 2900 with 440 & 727 and restored/rebuilt it for 3 years. Gave it away to the reservation and drove a minivan to Florida and bought a 74 Cal-29 sailboat, lived on it for a few months and figured out my body couldn't take the waves. Gave it to a boat lover to finish reviving her. Then went to Arizona desert and lived in a tent. Loved it there until June when the lack of shade and water and the coyotes baiting my dogs (had 7 lost one, now have 9...3 puppies added temporary)became too much.

Now in Kentucky and in the process of getting a 40 foot skoolie. It is a partially converted 2001 international with dt466 not sure of anything else yet it looks good and is stable and runs (will update when have more specs). po didn't do much so lots of work space and options. I hope to learn a lot here and hopefully make it back to Arizona next season with more than a tent in the desert.

I will be annoying to anyone who wants to help me out when I know what I am trying to do.

Happy camping or hiding or traveling or doing whatever you need to do to find happy!

DreamDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 07:31 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 2010
Coachwork: IC
Engine: MF DT466
Rated Cap: 81
If the fluid, hoses,and belts good that should be a solid runner. What transmission is in it? Welcome to the board, we love pictures.
Miles O Roads is offline   Reply With Quote