Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2022, 10:17 AM   #1

Northern CA, build yet to commence

Hello All,

I joined this forum, even though I don't yet own a bus, because lately I've been consuming the helpful information from the site, and figured it's about time to make it formal. I am very much still in the conception and planning stage of my project

I currently own a custom cabinet shop, so am very well equipped to do much of the woodworking needed for the project. I'm winding down this business in the next few months, but will be retaining a smaller shop footprint. I'd be very interested in meeting others in my area who are undertaking conversions to see how we can help each other.

BungleBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 10:21 AM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1999
Coachwork: El Dorado Fiberglass
Chassis: Ford E450
Engine: V10 Gas
Quote:
Originally Posted by BungleBus View Post
Hello All,

I joined this forum, even though I don't yet own a bus, because lately I've been consuming the helpful information from the site, and figured it's about time to make it formal. I am very much still in the conception and planning stage of my project

I currently own a custom cabinet shop, so am very well equipped to do much of the woodworking needed for the project. I'm winding down this business in the next few months, but will be retaining a smaller shop footprint. I'd be very interested in meeting others in my area who are undertaking conversions to see how we can help each other.
Welcome. What do you plan on using your bus for? Long trips, weekends, full time...
Rucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 10:47 AM   #3

We are planning to live on the bus and tour the continent for a while in search of our next home. Who knows, maybe we’ll love it so much that we keep doing that indefinitely.
BungleBus is offline   Reply With Quote