Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-28-2023, 01:47 PM   #1

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Wayne
Engine: DTA360
Rated Cap: 24
Wink Wayne bus blues

Hi, first time posting! I have a 1991 Wayne International DTA360, I didn't realize when I bought the bus that there are few Wayne busses around (mostly I see the Ward ones). Was hoping to maybe make skoolie friends, get conversion help, and meet others with a Wayne, mines a Lifeguard.

I am almost done with demo and it's been....an experience to say the least, haha.

Would love to hear from any others with a similar bus, currently I'm doing the ceiling removal (the last step before I can start building) but it's just two large panels that appear to be tucked into the front and along the wheelchair door frames (I'm so nervous taking apart things near the door frames). Is it weird that I'm enjoying myself even though this demo is like pulling teeth?

I already have my sub floor down so I'm getting antsy to yank these last bits out. Was your demo a pain in the process to? I'd love to hear or your hardest problems and how you overcame them!

barkeater is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demolition, international, wayne, wayne lifegaurd