Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-23-2023, 12:10 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: E450
Engine: 7.3L Powerstroke
Whattuppp! New guy here, building cool stuff, sharing what I learn!

Hey boys(and girls!),

This is my first post, I figure I should start a build thread on here, and I will, but I'll just give you a little background.

My name is Rob, I live in the Milwaukee area, and my career is product design so I'm familiar with a lot of the design process (sketching, CAD, rendering, 3d printing) as well as materials/manufacturing. In my free time, I build a lot of random stuff, and I liked documenting my builds on forums, but after photobucket took a **** and ruined all my threads, I was looking for a better way to document things.

My girlfriend is immunocompromised so when Covid hit, we were stuck at home, we're still sort of isolated since she's so vulnerable, so to prevent from going insane I decided to try to be productive, and I started a youtube channel covering all my builds; cars, snowmobiles, vans, garage stuff, etc.

I also build a lot of high performance boats on a budget, I'm building a 8' hydroplane, and a 20' tunnelhull out of composites with a goal of 80-90mph, maybe triple digits once I get more comfortable.

Here are some of my best videos, if you want to check them out. I have a full time job tho, so these are just for fun, I'm not going to beg for clicks, if you're interested, rad, if not, cool.

https://www.youtube.com/@addvancedgarage

Cheers!

- Rob

ADDvanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 04:23 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1994
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: Ford B-700
Engine: 12V 5.9
Hey Rob, this is a bus forum. What kinda bus ya got?
La Camioneta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 05:11 PM   #3
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: E450
Engine: 7.3L Powerstroke
2002 E450 Shortie! 7.3L powerstroke. Going to do a seperate build thread on that soon
ADDvanced is offline   Reply With Quote