Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2020, 01:28 PM   #1

1998 International

How do we feel about this bus? It doesn’t seem to have much rust and only has 160k kms on it. Is the 1998 international a good model? Should I look for something newer?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-heavy-equipment-machinery/oshawa-durham-region/passenger-bus/1529428055?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content= app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

Khilborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 06:17 PM   #2
Almost There

Year: 2000
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: All American
Engine: Cummins 5.9L 24 valve
Rated Cap: 78
$8495 I'm guessing that's Canadian money? That would be $6468 in US dollars and just looking at the pictures I'd say it's a bit over priced unless it's in perfect shape mechanically with no rust. I paid $4900 US for a 2000 Blue Bird All American 78 passenger with no rust and a very sound Cummins 5.9 and a newly rebuilt transmission. That being said its really up to you how much your willing to spend for the right bus, the bus that just clicks all of the check marks for you may be worth it as long as you know it will be within your ability to deal with any problems that are going to pop up.
Shamoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1998, help please!, international 3800, opinions