Bus Won't Start
Okay, now I know this is not an original post title, as many other have buses that won't start ... but mine is starting to get frustrating. Here's the deal:
- bus has always started like a champ, even after sitting for a month or so
- left it sitting it for a bit over a month this summer
- now it won't start
- power comes on, glow plug does it's thing, then won't turn over
- no click, no nothing
- batteries not entirely dead, but I did try jumping them
- still nothing
- bought a battery charger and tried that ... got batteries all charged up
- still won't start
I'm guessing it may be the starter that died on me. Should I start there or think about a dead relay or something?
Could there possibly be a safety that is keeping the starter from turning over since my air system is all dissipated.
Any ideas would be appreciated, so BIG THANKS in advance!