Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2016, 11:02 AM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 2003
Coachwork: Thomas
Engine: Cat 3126e
Rated Cap: 28
By:Skoolies For:Skoolies

Hey, So I am planning on changing up our website a little bit and would like to have something like an "advice" section. (By:Skoolies For:Skoolies)

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in writing some advice and real life experiences about skoolies. You could write about anything pertaining to the skoolie lifestyle.

Feel free to include pictures and links to your skoolie as well in your post. Just send us a message if your interested. =)

Josiahdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 11:13 AM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2002
Coachwork: International
Chassis: 3800
Engine: 7.3L T444E Navistar
Rated Cap: 48/72
Your website?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiahdr View Post
Hey, So I am planning on changing up our website a little bit and would like to have something like an "advice" section. (By:Skoolies For:Skoolies)

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in writing some advice and real life experiences about skoolies. You could write about anything pertaining to the skoolie lifestyle.

Feel free to include pictures and links to your skoolie as well in your post. Just send us a message if your interested. =)
What's your website I would love to check it out! I'm a newbie to the Skoolie life, but would be happy to share my experiences so far. I've found so much help through that exact type of feedback. Great idea!
BeverlyTheBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:58 AM   #3
Bus Nut

Year: 2003
Coachwork: Thomas
Engine: Cat 3126e
Rated Cap: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeverlyTheBus View Post
What's your website I would love to check it out! I'm a newbie to the Skoolie life, but would be happy to share my experiences so far. I've found so much help through that exact type of feedback. Great idea!
Ya our website is reesesonrecess.life ⋆ Shuffling Towards: Veganism, Minimalism, & Travel It would be great if you would write somethign about your experience this far.
Josiahdr is offline   Reply With Quote