Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89
Cutlist: A FREE sheet goods cut layout

http://www.delphiforfun.com/Programs/CutList.htm

Quote:
A "Cut List" shows how to cut a given set of parts from a given set of available stock. This program creates a diagram showing the stock pieces and how the required parts may be cut from them.

Data may created, deleted, modified and saved to a file for later use. Users can specify the width of material lost during cutting (saw blade kerf width), and the minimum dimension of waste material to report.

Solution searches give priority to crosscuts (vertical on the screen) or rip-cuts (horizontal) first or will try a Combination approach using all possible mixes of both types of cuts.
Since plywood and other sheet goods are getting more and more expensive, I do not want to waste any materials that I do not have to when it comes to building cabinets, etc. I also did not want to spend a lot (or any) money on a cutting program. This is FREEWARE. It's not a free trial or shareware, it is completely free.

https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
Bus Crazy

Re: Cutlist: A FREE sheet goods cut layout

Thanks