Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89
Fleet Pricing on Parts, etc

AITA Read the page and then Click on "NAPPA" to get to the sign up page (click on "AITA Cooperative Program" to get to the next page, click on the card for "independent truckers").You do not have to fill in the CDL number.

Particapting NAPPA Store Locations

We can order parts for our BlueBird thru the local NAPA store. But the Socorro NM store isn't a participating store. Read the home page of the AITA website to see what to do in that situation.

AITA Membership is only $10 per year (they use a Paypal setup). Could be well worth it for tire pricing alone! I have bookmarked them foe when we get closer to putting the bus on the road.

https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote