Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2018, 10:48 AM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 2
get Florida insurrance other states for a schoolbus need your help GUYS !!!!


My name is Maxime Bousrouil and I'm french citizen.
Let me explain my request, in August I will buy a schoolbus in Tampa (FL) to make a conversion and make it a skoolie. I will travel with it, from the US to Argentina. If I'm writting you today, it's because I need to get an inssurance to have a licence plate and get out the schoolbus of the company. the fact is I don't know wich kind of inssurance I need, I'm looking for something not expensive, something like a PIP. I asked to severals insurrance companies and lot of told me no. Also i will be honnest with you, the fact is I will stay only three months in the US adn I will take the first month to start to convert it but I will not finish it. after that I will go to Mexico.It is not a probleme to me to pay an inssurance for one year but I'm looking for something who can autorize me to have licence plate from the local DMV. in the hope that you can help me because I'm a bit lost and it's a bit bit stressful.

Waiting for your answer.
God bless you.
Mr Bousrouil Maxime.
MaxBousrouil is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.