Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 1988
Coachwork: Ward
Chassis: Ford B600
Engine: 6.6L Turbo Diesel
Rated Cap: 26
Re: Happy 4th everyone!

Amen. Thank you Smitty for taking the time to do that.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 94
Coachwork: b/b
Chassis: tc2000
Engine: 5.9
Rated Cap: 72

just another day to me here ....now if i was back in alaska, it would be a lot better,be sitting out next to lake clark until the snow falls.

keith,,,,,,,,last rodeo
keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith
just another day to me here ....now if i was back in alaska, it would be a lot better,be sitting out next to lake clark until the snow falls.

keith,,,,,,,,last rodeo
Except the fireworks suck in the summer. I bet they're cool in winter though.

Plus they canceled the fly-over at Pioneer Park. Made a special trip and everything.
josetann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #4
Skoolie

Year: 1978
Coachwork: thomas
Chassis: ford
Engine: 406 Ford
Rated Cap: 25

Smitty- Bless your heart and soul for posting up our Declaration of Independence. If EVERYONE would read it in it's entirety, I think it should have to help us to draw some comparisons... but then again. Back then, people weren't near as soft as we are nowadays. The people who drafted it were, in many cases, just as crooked as our politicians are these days, with similar goals. It's just easier to get away with more these days due to the general sheepishness of the much grown population

Undependence Day Part II...do we have a 10th of the spine that our ancestors HAD? I'd like to hope so, but I don't hold my breath.
bus-ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:57 AM   #5
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
...I have one thing that guarantees my independence...my life, and I would exchange it in a heartbeat if required. If I'm dead, it won't really make much difference, if I'm alive it means everything and they can only kill me once but can enslave me every day I'm alive.

As mentioned, men don't have the nards they had in those days, if the did this country wouldn't be in the state it's in...Smitty
HEAR! HEAR! Well said, Smitty! The truth is out there for those who would seek to find it.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
Bus Nut

Year: 1988
Coachwork: Ward
Chassis: Ford B600
Engine: 6.6L Turbo Diesel
Rated Cap: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
My point is July 4th is simply a date....one most see as a paid holiday, paying little attention to the meaning of the holiday. Independence from GB was actually voted on by Congress on July 2nd and not actually signed until nearly a month later many Historians believe......so "the 4th of July" is simply a date that was designated to celebrate it.

Who needs an excuse to blow stuff up? Ever shoot a jar of tannerite

Do I feel "independent"? Yep, more so than this time a year ago. I have one thing that guarantees my independence.....my life, and I would exchange it in a heartbeat if required. If I'm dead, it won't really make much difference, if I'm alive it means everything and they can only kill me once but can enslave me every day I'm alive.

As mentioned, men don't have the nards they had in those days, if the did this country wouldn't be in the state it's in. No, instead they're pumped full of estrogen, dumbed-down by the chemicals in the water they drink & food they eat. They're taught to be all huggy-feely politically correct blobs instead of being a man and women feel the need to compete with the men....which is why it's so hard to differentiate between the two sometimes.

Smitty
Well said Smitty! Direct, to-the-point, and politically incorrect. A true American.