Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-29-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
Bus Crazy

Re: Nanny State calling...........

they got the brethalyzer thing up here for people with a history of that stuff but claim they need it to go to work.

Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
Bus Nut

This Nanny State nonsense has been outrageous ever since that ahole took office. I just loved is trained monkey Holder suing the state of Arizona and having the President of Mexico here addressing our congress and our laws. It would be laughable if it wasn't real. I just hope that enough of the people who rode the "rock star" campaign propaganda are intelligent enough to understand how much of a scumbag they elected President.
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:57 PM   #3

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: 3800
Engine: DT408, AT545
Rated Cap: 23 500 gvw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbott
This Nanny State nonsense has been outrageous ever since that ahole took office. I just loved is trained monkey Holder suing the state of Arizona and having the President of Mexico here addressing our congress and our laws. It would be laughable if it wasn't real. I just hope that enough of the people who rode the "rock star" campaign propaganda are intelligent enough to understand how much of a scumbag they elected President.

You Sir are giving monkeys a bad name and the nanny state started before the anointed one took office. You think he's the first lib in government?

You Gotta Let Me Fly
crazycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycal
Quote:

You Sir are giving monkeys a bad name and the nanny state started before the anointed one took office. You think he's the first lib in government?
I was commenting on what has been going on since Obama has been in office. My opinion is the Nanny State has grown worse...I was not commenting on anything that has taken place before that.
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:43 AM   #5

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: 3800
Engine: DT408, AT545
Rated Cap: 23 500 gvw

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycal
Quote:

I was commenting on what has been going on since Obama has been in office. My opinion is the Nanny State has grown worse...I was not commenting on anything that has taken place before that.

You're right, it has gotten worse. Nancy helped.

You Gotta Let Me Fly
crazycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #6
Almost There

Year: 1991
Coachwork: international
Chassis: thomas
Engine: 7.3
Rated Cap: 22

According to George Jefferson,he's not a monkey,hes a Zebra.

But I have o problem with his race only his politics and associates,like Shabazz,who wants all 'white'people dead,kill all the crackers,kill thier babies'I hate crackers,you want freedom,your gonna have to kill some crackers".

This kind of talk is ok for minorities.But it is the whites who have destroyed this nation.Most are very rich and put in office whoever they think will escalate their new world order.
shortstuff is offline   Reply With Quote