Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #21
Almost There

Re: new here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC10Chief
Some of the best times of my life were when I was totally broke.

I know what you mean, I had about the best time of my life when i was about 10-13 years old and lived on the streets of eugene oregon in my dad's bus. it truly was a house on wheels. the only thing that it was missing was a washer and dryer, but you sure did have plenty of room.

most people wouldn't understand it but sometimes seems being cashless makes you feel more free, lol. although the presence of a lease and other bills/financial responsibilities negate that feeling. that's why i want to get a bus. in my career choice one can do their work from wherever there is a good internet connection. so feasibly, if i could get into the right position, once i DO get my degree i could have that freedom i so desire to be wherever the hell i want to be.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:05 PM   #22
Almost There

that's the least of my troubles (or is it the problem in the first place, lol) i have a whole list!
Old 01-10-2008, 12:53 AM   #23
Bus Nut

Year: 1993
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International
Engine: 7.3 International diesel
Rated Cap: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by skooliechild
so feasibly, if i could get into the right position, once i DO get my degree i could have that freedom i so desire to be wherever the hell i want to be.
Be careful! Getting married will screw that right up!
https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...DSC02426-1.jpg
KC10Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:09 AM   #24
Almost There

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC10Chief
Quote:
Originally Posted by skooliechild
so feasibly, if i could get into the right position, once i DO get my degree i could have that freedom i so desire to be wherever the hell i want to be.
Be careful! Getting married will screw that right up!

well i might as well be married as is. i've been with my girlfriend for 2.5 years (known her for 5), and lived with her for a little over 2. neither of us see a point in getting married so...