Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-27-2016, 10:04 AM   #1
Bus Crazy

Year: 1989
Coachwork: 1853FC International/Navistar
Chassis: 35' Retired Air Force Ambulance
Engine: DT466, MT643
Rated Cap: 6 souls and a driver
Passing info along... Arkansas

preppers, outdoor parking, bugout, storage, (Glenwood, near)

Do you need a out of town location to store your boat, RV, bugout or a place to store hurricane or tornado or SHTF survival supplies, or simply camp for a while? WELL, I have the place for you

Acerage near Glenwood, near Hy 84 and Hy 8. Area code 71921. For preppers, campers, lake and river rats, and other outdoor folks, this place is near some great recreation areas and should be a great bugout location.

MORE INFO: I have several acres on Arkansas highway 8 between Arkadelphia and Glenwood, Arkansas, that are requiring a lot of money every month for mowing and upkeep and so I have decided to lease out some small lots or even several acres to help with the bills. The area is in a small town and close to some of the best recreational areas in the state. There are several parks and rivers nearby and you probably could save a lot of gas money by parking your rig here instead of towing it every time you want to go boating or camping. I also have some very strong military portable metal shops that I could lease also. The metal shops are from 20 ft to 28 feet inside, some on wheels, some on the ground. These military shops make tough storage buildings without the problem/possibility of your storage neighbor cutting through the common wall between you and getting your stuff. Park your recreation stuff here, near the lakes, and save the expensive haul.

There is plenty plenty of room for heavy construction equipment, boats, RVs, construction materials, you name it.

10,000 sq. feet, 50 ft by 200 ft steel truss frame without cover is available. The frame use to have greenhouse plastic on it but no cover at this time. You could buy some greenhouse plastic and you can have 10,000 sq ft (or whatever you need) of cover parking space really cheap.

The price will depend on what you want to park and how much space you require. Write me and tell me what you need and we can negotiate the lease. It will vary depending on your needs but it will be reasonable I assure you,, probably between $50 and $100 per month. I will not rent by the month, just too much trouble, payment will be for three months in advance. I eventually will be fencing the parking and storage area but it is not fenced right now. (it is a money problem), however there are several nearby neighbors that do a pretty good job of watching the place. There are several spaces in between the box vans that are ten feet wide so you could easily install your own private fence in those spots and store campers or boats. I have plenty of steel cable and metal posts you can use for fencing.

There are no attendants, this is not a storage business, you are leasing a small lot, a garden spot, acreage, or a box van. You will be responsible for any losses or damages to your property. You are not allowed to run a business on the property without permission. Short term dry camping or fishing might be allowed, if you are good, responsible campers and do not use drugs or alcohol. A neighbor will make that decision. Electrical power is nearby so I might allow you to set a power pole after we get to know you. The place is large, with fish ponds, etc and we might work out other use arrangements. Let's talk.

I have a additional property in Arkansas that is mostly timberland with internal roads and power.. It is on 40 acres with another 18 adjoining at the corners.. That is also available for someone wanting to live more isolated.

I ONLY ANSWER EMAILS THAT CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER. THERE ARE TOO MANY SCAMMERS THAT JUST WANT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SCAMMING PURPOSES.

A liability release form will be required.

Lots of nearby attractions (15 minutes to a hour) include:

Lake Greeson
Lake Degray
Lake Quachita
Lake Catherine
Lake Hamilton

Little Missouri River
Caddo River
Ouachita River

Ouachita National Forest

Hot Springs City and National Park

and many other attractions within a hour or two drive

Location is near the intersection of HY 84 and HY 8, between Glenwood and Arkadelphia.

Old 04-29-2021, 09:55 PM   #2

Is there anyway we could speak about this. I’m in NWA
rainmanz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:13 PM   #3
Bus Crazy

Coachwork: Integrated Coach Corp.
Chassis: RE-300 42ft
Engine: 466ci
Rated Cap: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmanz1 View Post
Is there anyway we could speak about this. I’m in NWA