Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-12-2017, 03:35 AM   #1

Termite attack on school windows

Hi folks, I am very glad that I found this forum. I am a school bus driver working in Edmonton and I am very happy with this job.
We have a room here for bus drivers and during the school peak-off hours, all the drivers use to spend time sitting here. This room is nice and satisfies our needs. The management is very much responsible and shows a good behavior towards us. While sitting here I noticed that the windows and doors were fully attacked by termites. I made this issue to the prior notice of the management. While in conversation they told me to look for some window installation services from Edmonton. Some of the doors and windows here inside the school also needs to be replaced.
My question is, what might be the reason for these termites? Is condensation the main issue for termites to invade a building? Here most of the doors and windows are made of wood. What are the solutions to prevent these termites from coming again? Please chime in with your valuable suggestions and thoughts. Thanks in advance for your kind help.

kevinson is offline   Reply With Quote