Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2008, 08:14 AM   #1
Skoolie

Thanks

Anyone who has kept up with our conversion knows that we are at the end of our project. So now I think it's time to step up to the plate and pay our dues. Before I found this site we were literally on the cusp of buying the steel to start building our own travel trailer. But I did find this site...and it changed everything for us. Thanks to Steve and Skoolie.net, Julie and I now have a whole new group of friends. Yeah this a wonderful resource for information and ideas, but it goes way beyond that. If fuel prices hadn't been so high I think we all would have been at the skoolie gathering and it would have been as if we had been friends for years, even though most of us have never met. I'm pretty certain all of us realize how lucky we are to have this site and I'm pretty sure none of us take this site for granted. Like Elliot says...Participation. Well we couldn't have found a better group to participate with...and we really are grateful...THANKS to each and every one of you, we couldn't have done it without you.

Randy and Julie

reprobate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #2
Skoolie

Year: 1974
Coachwork: Superior
Chassis: Ford B-700
Engine: 351 windsor
Rated Cap: 72
Re: Thanks

Amen Brother, Well Said.
Dave