Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2008, 05:12 AM   #1
Bus Geek

Re: U.S. NATIONAL PARKS TO BE OFF LIMITS TO AMERICANS

that alex jones guy seems like a nut to me.

participation in the biosphere progam is completely voluntary, all US land in the program is still controlled by the US, and the united nations has no power to enforce any of the rules their own rules.

in my opinion, there are a lot more important things in life to worry about than our governments pledge to protect important national parks. The grand canyon is never going to be off limits to Americans. The video appears to have been shot over 10 years ago, and people are still hiking from the rim to the river and back again.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66
Re: U.S. NATIONAL PARKS TO BE OFF LIMITS TO AMERICANS

Alex Jones seems like a nut-job to a lot of people simply because of his exuberance. I personally have much respect for the man because he is NOT afraid to pull the wraps off and publicize agendas our government would rather keep hidden from the public. He's rightfully banging the gong for those who have hit their snooze buttons and rolled back over to sleep.

Note too that if what he says were untrue, he'd have been shuffled and muffled off to some isolated prison for slander, etc. where his voice couldn't be heard from again. As it is, his truth shines and is still protected by what's left of the Constitution & Bill of Rights (which now are only lip-service documents since the implementation of The Patriot Act and it's addenda).

Texe Marrs is another who is trying to wake up a hypnotized, "conditioned" public to a lot of the B.S. going on in our country. I have much respect for this man also.

I may not get as animated as they do about what they present, but I take it just as seriously as they do. More Americans would be wise to do the same.