Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-12-2021, 08:25 PM   #41
Bus Geek

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
The debit card is just a charge so they can arrest, extradite and detain him. At this stage a judge would set bail high enough he would stay put till trial on that charge and buy time to investigate the murder further. Also makes it tougher to leave the country if he is still here.

That murder is going to be tough to solve period unless they dig up some major break in evidence

cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 08:29 PM   #42
Bus Nut

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Collins
Chassis: Bantam
Engine: International T444
Rated Cap: 16?
Bingo well said.
ISAF2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 09:16 AM   #43
Bus Geek

Year: 1984
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: International 1753
Engine: 6.9 International
Rated Cap: 65
Well said Christopher.

All one has to do is to look at OJ's trial. IMO without a witness, a confession, or further evidence, a good lawyer would disprove murder 1 in this case.

And like previously said, it's confusing to me how much attention this is getting. I was talking to someone recently who voiced their frustrations with the FBI in the handling of this case, and I had to remind them that this is one of thousands of cases the FBI has to deal with. Most similar cases to this are cold after 48 hours and never solved.
Old 10-13-2021, 12:22 PM   #44
Bus Geek

Year: 2003
Coachwork: International
Chassis: CE 300
Engine: DT466e
Rated Cap: 65C-43A
You guys are really wondering why this particular case has gotten so much attention?
Old 10-13-2021, 12:49 PM   #45
Bus Geek

Year: 2007
Coachwork: Thomas Built
Chassis: Minotour
Engine: Chevy Express 3500 6.6l
EastCoastCB should hook up with Dawg to go search the parents basement!
Danjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 05:11 PM   #46
Bus Crazy

Year: 1990
Coachwork: Thomas 4 window w/lift
Chassis: G30~Chevy cutaway
Engine: 5.7/350 Chevy Vortec
Rated Cap: Just me and my "stuff"?
/\...Too late for dat.
Dog, (Duane Chapman), injured his ankle searching the wilds for the fugitive and has retreated to Colorado to recuperate, for time being.

I have no crystal ball but this guy, Laundry, is dead but not yet found.
His remains will likely be scattered over a large area due to predators in the south Florida swamps...
peteg59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 05:57 PM   #47
Bus Nut

Year: 1998
Coachwork: AmTran International
Chassis: 3800
Engine: Navistar 7.6L
Some "sleuths" think he is inside an underground bunker in his parents backyard.

Probably not but I think his parents know more than they are telling anyone.
The local sheriff says they have been flip flopping the timeline of events when their son was with them.
DoubleO7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 09:01 PM   #48
Bus Geek

lets put the parents in a different light.. lets say they know nothing and are 100% innocent.. (other than wondering why their son would take off on another vacation after his future wife was turned up missing.. )..

anyway so the son puts on his grieivng hat.. the parents would do almost anything to comfort their son.. if going camping in a nature preserve keeps him sane then they would drive him there..

during the time between him arriving home and then going to the preserve.. the parents wouldve been doing the same thing.. along with thinking of ways to find gabby. . and the son would be spewing lots of info..as any grieiving groom would do..

now its different, son is missing and cops, reporters, social media, news, FBI, etc are everywhere.. phones ringing off the wall.. everyones at the door, your son is missing, you probably arent sleeping much..

and they are expected to tell their stories 100% the same everytime? all those questions would have anyone second guessing themselves.. not because of purposeful lies but because they didnt pay attenmtion to every single detail in the last month.. yet they are expected to remember, recall, and repeat 6 dozen times every single detail..

this case is so high profile with vulture media looking for god knows anything but Covid and biden to report on that captivates audiences and get ratings.. so any and I mean any inconsistency is going to become a banner headline story.

whether the parents are in on this or not no one knows.. people are going to speculate.. and the media is going to blast anything that might lead to something in the case because zillions of mouse clicks and zillions of TV remotes for any development related to this.. something the media hasnt seen much of in the last 20 months really.. other than the election and maybe afghanistan.. and the first week of covid lockdowns.. even alabama losing didnt give a ratings bump..
Old 10-21-2021, 05:01 PM   #49
Bus Geek

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
So they found his remains today. Probably did it himself.
Old 10-21-2021, 05:14 PM   #50
Bus Geek

this is one case that will likely never be solved unless they can find something in his journal
Old 10-21-2021, 05:16 PM   #51
Bus Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
this is one case that will likely never be solved unless they can find something in his journal
The only thing we don't know, is why he did it.
Old 10-21-2021, 06:04 PM   #52
Bus Nut

Year: 2005
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: FS65
Engine: Mercedes 6.4L
Rated Cap: just the 2 of us
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
lets put the parents in a different light.. lets say they know nothing and are 100% innocent.. (other than wondering why their son would take off on another vacation after his future wife was turned up missing.. )..

anyway so the son puts on his grieivng hat.. the parents would do almost anything to comfort their son.. if going camping in a nature preserve keeps him sane then they would drive him there..

during the time between him arriving home and then going to the preserve.. the parents wouldve been doing the same thing.. along with thinking of ways to find gabby. . and the son would be spewing lots of info..as any grieiving groom would do..

now its different, son is missing and cops, reporters, social media, news, FBI, etc are everywhere.. phones ringing off the wall.. everyones at the door, your son is missing, you probably arent sleeping much..

and they are expected to tell their stories 100% the same everytime? all those questions would have anyone second guessing themselves.. not because of purposeful lies but because they didnt pay attenmtion to every single detail in the last month.. yet they are expected to remember, recall, and repeat 6 dozen times every single detail..

this case is so high profile with vulture media looking for god knows anything but Covid and biden to report on that captivates audiences and get ratings.. so any and I mean any inconsistency is going to become a banner headline story.

whether the parents are in on this or not no one knows.. people are going to speculate.. and the media is going to blast anything that might lead to something in the case because zillions of mouse clicks and zillions of TV remotes for any development related to this.. something the media hasnt seen much of in the last 20 months really.. other than the election and maybe afghanistan.. and the first week of covid lockdowns.. even alabama losing didnt give a ratings bump..
been a couple weeks since I visited this thread...so yes, I'm a little out of step with the thread...having said that, CadKid is correct, there could be many reasons for inconsistant stories...stress can mess your mind up,,,it's not uncommon to get conflicting stories from people who witnessed the same event, so many factors have an impact on each individuals "reality". That's why physical eveidence is better than any other evidence.
BarnYardCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:08 PM   #53
Bus Nut

Year: 2005
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: FS65
Engine: Mercedes 6.4L
Rated Cap: just the 2 of us
Quote:
Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
yes...really a tragedy for everyone in their circles..(families/friends)
BarnYardCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:58 PM   #54
Bus Crazy

Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American RE 40 FEET
Engine: Cummins 8.3
And while searching for Gabby and her boyfriend they found 9 other bodies. One was a skoolie, Emily Ferlazzo. How sad. One tragedy after another.
Old 10-21-2021, 07:17 PM   #55
Bus Crazy

Coachwork: Integrated Coach Corp.
Chassis: RE-300 42ft
Engine: 466ci
Rated Cap: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2mikon View Post
And while searching for Gabby and her boyfriend they found 9 other bodies. One was a skoolie, Emily Ferlazzo. How sad. One tragedy after another.
------------------

Vermont State Police say Joseph Ferlazzo (41) confessed to detectives that he had killed his wife, Emily Ferlazzo (22). Saturday morning, in VT. Police say they seized the bus in St. Albans and a search turned up human remains and other evidence that corroborated Joseph Ferlazzo’s account.
He reportedly told police that he shot her twice Saturday in Bolton, Vermont—in a small bus they had converted into a living and traveling space—before dismembering her body with a saw.

Her remains were NOT discovered while searching for Gabby. They were discovered (in Vermont) after corroborating Joseph's confession.

Read more facts & gory details here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...outputType=amp
(Boston Globe)

No less of a tragedy.
DeMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 07:34 PM   #56
Bus Geek

brings up the thought .. some people need to have space they call their own or they may literally drive each other crazy. some can live close 100% of the time.. others cant...

hopefully people know which type they are before they embark on such a journey in life together..
Old 10-21-2021, 09:41 PM   #57
Bus Crazy

Year: 1996
Coachwork: AmTran (Now Navistar)
Engine: DT444E (7.3L) International
Rated Cap: 31,800 pounds
Quote:
Originally Posted by o1marc View Post

Or IF he did it.
We've done so much, for so long, with so little, we now do the impossible, overnight, with nothing. US Marines -- 6531, 3521. . . .Ret ASE brakes & elect. Ret (auto and aviation mech). Extra Class HAM, NAUI/PADI OpenWater diver
HamSkoolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 12:35 PM   #58
Bus Geek

We may never know "if" he did it, but putting a bullet in your head is pretty increminating. Cause of death, suicide, bullet to the head for Laundrie. Case closed.