I joined that site a while back to check out some of the projects people are working on. just left the group because of several reasons.
1. I find it extremely difficult to read posts. Have to click on everyone's response to read what they commented on. not like here where you click on the thread and its all there ready to be read.
2. Got tired of reading ALL THE COMMENTS MADE BY ARKIE TYPED IN CAPS LIKE HE IS YELLING AT THE PERSON FOR ASKING A "DUMB" QUESTION.
3. He feels the need to comment and correct everyone's post to his liking.
4. To controlling like a bad EX.
5. he comments just about as much as Smitty does on here, but the big difference is Smitty's posts on here are actually useful, helpful, complementary, or just plan ole hilariously funny. (Keep up the good work Smitty)
7. his head is to swollen and thinks his site is the best site in the world and if you disagree or talk about another group as having some good info he will ban you.
8. I'm sure the list could go on.
List of good things about his site
1. I would say the information on peoples projects but most are on this site now.
Now I wouldn't be fair if I didn't make comments about this site.
1. I spend way to much time on here. its like an addiction. (could be a good thing too)
2. The very occasional quarrel between members, but they usually make up quickly. no biggie
1. the community on here is excellent!
2. large wealth of knowledge!
3. People's posts don't get altered, or deleted unless for valid reasons.
4. I don't know of anyone to have been banned from here.
5. People are friendly and helpful
6. even though I don't own a Skoolie yet, I still feel welcomed and that my opinions or comments are welcome too.