Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2024, 04:06 PM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Mar 2024
Posts: 1
Year: 2005
Chassis: E450 6 Window
Engine: 6.0 Diesel
What's this piece called on the side of my rear bumper?

Hi all,
This plastic piece broke off my converted E450 6 window bus when hitting a gas station concrete pole. I'm looking to replace it, but can't find anything online, not even it's name let alone where to find another.

I searched for panel, plastic piece, fender, cowling and nothing. Any help appreciated!

I attached a pictures of the side with and without the piece.

Attached Thumbnails
17099354222814670633375231422255.jpg   1709935450279934358463431109306.jpg  

Wax54 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.