School Bus Conversion Resources

School Bus Conversion Resources (https://www.skoolie.net/forums/)
-   New Member Intros - Say Hello! (https://www.skoolie.net/forums/f6/)
-   -   New Here. I do not own a school bus.... (https://www.skoolie.net/forums/f6/new-here-i-do-not-own-a-school-bus-14476.html)

BusNomad 07-22-2016 06:21 PM

New Here. I do not own a school bus....
 
yet.

My wife and I had been looking into purchasing a used motor home, but after much reading, we have decided to get a school bus to convert and ultimately live in full time. Meanwhile we're studying up.

BusFiend 07-22-2016 06:27 PM

Hi there! :welcome:

Have fun on your journey!

Carytowncat 07-22-2016 10:01 PM

Welcome, glad you're both here.
Sounds like a wise decision :)

Where are you from?

BusNomad 07-23-2016 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BusFiend (Post 156233)
Hi there! :welcome:

Have fun on your journey!

"Hi," back at you. Thanks for the welcome. I've heard that Skoolie's are the friendliest people.

BusNomad 07-23-2016 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carytowncat (Post 156250)
Welcome, glad you're both here.
Sounds like a wise decision :)

Where are you from?

We live in south central WI. It gets cold up here in winter. We plan to travel, living in various parts of the country 4 months at a time and working as traveling nurses.

livinthelife 07-23-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BusNomad (Post 156232)
yet.

My wife and I had been looking into purchasing a used motor home, but after much reading, we have decided to get a school bus to convert and ultimately live in full time. Meanwhile we're studying up.

Welcome
We started out the same in looking at motorhomes and then travel trailers. Then one day I said how about a bus. Did research like you. We got the bus and have never looked back.

Fun times ahead. Good luck keep us posted.

JAYGOW1 07-23-2016 01:18 PM

Welcome Aboard !!

BusNomad 07-24-2016 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livinthelife (Post 156304)
Welcome
We started out the same in looking at motorhomes and then travel trailers. Then one day I said how about a bus. Did research like you. We got the bus and have never looked back.

Fun times ahead. Good luck keep us posted.

This community is very inviting. Thanks for continuing to prove it true.

BusNomad 07-24-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAYGOW1 (Post 156347)
Welcome Aboard !!

Thanks! I have a feeling that we're here to stay.

livinthelife 07-24-2016 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BusNomad (Post 156525)
This community is very inviting. Thanks for continuing to prove it true.

We just sucker ya in and then.....:biggrin:
I like it when I find others that have the same idea. Makes life a little easier and of course more fun.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.