School Bus Conversion Resources

School Bus Conversion Resources (https://www.skoolie.net/forums/)
-   Conversion General Discussions (https://www.skoolie.net/forums/f13/)
-   -   That Surprised Me (https://www.skoolie.net/forums/f13/that-surprised-me-23595.html)

o1marc 07-26-2018 07:14 PM

That Surprised Me
 
1 Attachment(s)
An insurance appraiser came by the other day to write and estimate from an accident I was in a few weeks ago. 40ish guy straight-laced, has a couple young kids, etc. Gets out of his car and immediately comments on my bus "No way it came from a school with that number on it." Me: "What do you mean?" It came that way to me." I did later remove the S and the H from school. I played dumb.:rofl:

Johnny Mullet 07-26-2018 07:33 PM

Great number for a bus. Gonna keep it on there somewhere after the build?

o1marc 07-26-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Mullet (Post 282790)
Great number for a bus. Gonna keep it on there somewhere after the build?

Absolutely, thinking of painting the stop sign another color and have a clock at 4:20 on the back side of it. My only concern is I don't live in a legal state and therefore that would make me a cop magnet.

BlackJohn 07-26-2018 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o1marc (Post 282793)
Absolutely, thinking of painting the stop sign another color and have a clock at 4:20 on the back side of it. My only concern is I don't live in a legal state and therefore that would make me a cop magnet.




Is that the genesis with the letters and numbers?

Or the one to be scrapped?


That thing will be worth a fortune like that, hope you like big dollars. Need an agent? lol


John:rofl:

o1marc 07-26-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackJohn (Post 282795)
Is that the genesis with the letters and numbers?

Or the one to be scrapped?


That thing will be worth a fortune like that, hope you like big dollars. Need an agent? lol


John:rofl:

It's on my Genesis, should I put it on the BB?

I used to own a window tint shop in the late 80's. Had a young cocaine dealer come to me to have lettering done on the top of his windshield that said "Big Daddy Caine". I said you do realize that will make you a cop magnet. He said he didn't care and to do it anyways. I did it on Tues., by Fri. he was in jail.

BlackJohn 07-26-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o1marc (Post 282797)
It's on my Genesis, should I put it on the BB?

I used to own a window tint shop in the late 80's. Had a young cocaine dealer come to me to have lettering done on the top of his windshield that said "Big Daddy Caine". I said you do realize that will make you a cop magnet. He said he didn't care and to do it anyways. I did it on Tues., by Fri. he was in jail.




If you eat, breathe and sleep, you are also a copmagnet. Can't you freely express that or is it against some doctrine you have.
Cops are just revenue collectors.


John


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.