School Bus Conversion Resources

School Bus Conversion Resources (https://www.skoolie.net/forums/)
-   Coach Conversion Projects (https://www.skoolie.net/forums/f32/)
-   -   Jacuzzi Bus IV (https://www.skoolie.net/forums/f32/jacuzzi-bus-iv-2437.html)

lapeer20m 02-15-2008 04:01 PM

Re: Jacuzzi Bus IV

New bus videos....sorry, no girls yet.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hr4AXu3HiiM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Vs1x2CtJz4A

dentarthurdent 02-16-2008 12:33 PM

looks great. Where'd you get the remote keyless control system?

lapeer20m 02-16-2008 02:59 PM

autozone.....about $35.00

https://www.autozone.com/R,NONAPP3406...ductDetail.htm

https://www.autozone.com/images/produ...pl-sw29003.jpg

dentarthurdent 02-16-2008 03:07 PM

wow - that's cheap. I'll def have to incorporate something like that! thanks for the idea! :D

reprobate 02-16-2008 09:57 PM

Looks great, Jason! So is this bus for your pleasure and consumption, or for sale (after a few parties)?

lapeer20m 02-18-2008 09:06 AM

this bus is for sale....soon!

lapeer20m 02-26-2008 06:36 PM

new bus video:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P4m63vcWwAw

enjoy

Steve 02-27-2008 10:45 AM

Holy cow, I want that bus! :D You did a great job, really.

phillbus914 02-27-2008 01:09 PM

This pictures and video don't do that bus justice, it looks even better in person. Me and a few friends went to Jasons this past weekend, the bus looks incredible.

Nice work Jason.

KC10Chief 02-27-2008 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapeer20m

VERY nice! If only it had some gas..... :D Is that beer holder big enough to hold cans? Any idea on a buy it now price?

reprobate 02-27-2008 09:35 PM

Really, really nice! I hope you make a killing. Whatever the case the buyer will be getting their money's worth. Nice work.

lapeer20m 02-28-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Is that beer holder big enough to hold cans?
someone measured a bottle with a veneer caliper and used a hole saw to cut all the holes accordingly.....someone should have measured cans with the same device BEFORE they drilled all the holes. oh well.....no-one is perfect.

Quote:

Any idea on a buy it now price?
i'm thinking $25K for the reserve and $55K buy it now.

KC10Chief 02-28-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

i'm thinking $25K for the reserve and $55K buy it now.

:shock: :shock: :shock: That would be awesome! If you got the $55K, would you put it all into your next bus?

lapeer20m 02-29-2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC10Chief

:shock: :shock: :shock: That would be awesome! If you got the $55K, would you put it all into your next bus?

no, i think i would try to build another bus in the 10-12K range like this one and set the rest of the $$ aside for a down payment on a house....or after i sell a couple more buses just be able to by a house in cash.

I don't think 55K is a realistic amount to expect...but then again i never would have imagined in my wildest dreams the last one would go for 18.5.

with everyone thinking recession perhaps there is no longer a market for jacuzzi buses and the last one i sold was just a fluke.....it'll be interesting to see what happens.

lapeer20m 03-02-2008 10:16 AM

NEW VIDEO WITH BUS GILRS:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=d6k6-jMQrOA

lapeer20m 03-02-2008 08:52 PM

new updated video for those who care to watch

bus interior with lots of girls

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EOCNVWzVRDY

lapeer20m 03-05-2008 01:15 PM

BUS IS FOR SALE ON EBAY

technically not untill today at 6pm pst....but the listing has been posted, not sure if you can look at it until it actually starts

item number: 320224936562

here is a link to the item description on a different page (had to move it there to convert to html) if you want to view it before the auction starts.

https://www.geocities.com/blackplaguetour/ebay1987bb.htm

lapeer20m 03-05-2008 08:00 PM

She's live on ebay!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3D%26_fvi%3D1

wish me luck!

item number: 320224936562

phillbus914 03-05-2008 08:53 PM

woo hooo I'm the high bidder!

the_experience03 03-05-2008 09:24 PM

Can I borrow your harem should I ever need to sell something?

DizzyIzzy 03-05-2008 10:28 PM

Well I just want the harem. They would make any bus look worth $50,000.

lapeer20m 03-06-2008 08:44 AM

one of them is my g/f, but i met the rest of them simply because i have a bus with a jacuzzi inside. If you buy this bus, then you too will find a harem of beautiful women. That's actually what i'm selling here.. the ability to attract women.

We took the bus to the club last saturday nite and my g/f helped me round up good looking girls who volunteered to get their photo's taken. Then there is the girl from the last bus videos...i met her a while back, and she actually does some real modeling.

i hope to be wealthy enough one day to actually pay girlies for helping me out.

reprobate 03-06-2008 08:49 PM

So Jason........what's next?

lapeer20m 03-07-2008 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprobate
So Jason........what's next?

before i move onto "next" i need to actually sell this bus and it's only up to $2,500... However, i have my eye on a new bus that is local.

I think i made a post about it...but here's the new potential victim......

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2065/...3cbbaa.jpg?v=0

reprobate 03-07-2008 03:42 PM

I remember seeing the post. "potential victim"....I like it. And a nice victim it looks to be....sitting there unsuspecting....not knowing that maybe, just maybe it'll soon possibly be inundated with wet scantily clad women surrounded by intellectual, handsome, well intentioned men.

pete c 03-08-2008 08:30 PM

10 grand and climbing fast!!!

lapeer20m 03-09-2008 05:28 AM

with a week and a day left to go, there are 41 people watching, 4,699 views, and the bidding is up to $10,100

hope all goes well.

lapeer20m 03-11-2008 08:54 PM

4 days to go, bid is $15,100 there are 50 "watchers" and 7,577 visitors...........the suspense is killing me!

Demonknight 03-11-2008 11:11 PM

well 12 or so of those are me checking it every day :lol:

lapeer20m 03-12-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonknight
well 12 or so of those are me checking it every day :lol:

according to ebay:

Quote:

Multiple visits from the same user are only counted once

Steve 03-12-2008 03:57 PM

Thats not exactly true, users who are using the same browser, cookies, and computer are counted once. So if you browse at home, work, phone, library, friends computer, have cookies turned off (or clear them), or open a different browser they will all log as another person.

Demonknight 03-12-2008 05:17 PM

as it may be...count me as two..this one and the wifes computer....course she still thinks I'm just checking out the girls...

lapeer20m 03-13-2008 04:04 PM

the budget was 10K.....we actually spent about 13K. That includes the price of the bus, 2 plane tickets to arizona, fuel to get the bus home, renting the indoor workspace, all the material for the bus, and a few other odds/ends

perhaps we'd be better served by building an econo-model that we can put only about $5K into and sell between 10-20K....

the counter just clocked 9,000 visitors. there are 57 watchers...hopefully at least a few of them are gonna bid. haven't had any bids in at least the past day or two. price is still at $15,100.

i didn't bid on this bus until literally the last 2 minutes. i hope the final few minutes of this bus turn out to be exciting.

Steve 03-13-2008 04:21 PM

Hopefully the reserve is low enough that you don't have to re-list it.

KC10Chief 03-14-2008 10:46 PM

22 hours to go and still holding at $15,100. I'm figuring that it will come down to the last few minutes or seconds even.

lapeer20m 03-15-2008 05:50 PM

i meant to have the auction end on sunday, i just don't count so good. 10 days from wed is sat....phill just pointed out to me that tonight is saint patties day...UGGG Hope everyone isn't gonna be out on the town tonight instead of at home bidding on my bus. OOPSIES!

3 hours 11 min to go, and 11,085 visitors.....

must be the girl in the bikini...other buses ending right around the same time as mine only have about 1K visitors. The girl in the bikini is my g/f by the way.

lapeer20m 03-16-2008 09:09 AM

The mighty Casey has struck out.

i was expecting to be much wealthier today

I'm gonna re list later today with a few modifications. If it doesn't sell this time around then perhaps i'll try my hand at limo service for a while. All of my other buses sold on ebay after 2 auctions each. The first one i sold the high bidder couldn't come up with the money, relisted it and got an extra couple thousand $$. The second one i listed a "bus tattoo" for sale with all the bus details the week before i sold the actual bus.

we'll relist for a week and see what happens

pete c 03-16-2008 12:10 PM

Didn't your last bus bring about that much?

I think it might be a bad time of year. Maybe it will get more interest in the summer.

One other thing. I would think that a party on wheel like that thing might be really nice to have a bathroom in. If it's used for bachelor parties or whatever, you gonna have a whole lotta drinking going on. You could probably put in a half bath without losing too much space. Also, you ought to look into some sort of paint scheme. It's pretty boring as it is.

I think you should give the limo thing a shot.

Good luck.

phillbus914 03-16-2008 02:41 PM

You mean there's not a bathroom in there already?

What's the jacuzzi for?

Elliot Naess 03-16-2008 03:08 PM

:D
All right, it's officially Pick-On-Jason-Day.

All that beer and no place to drain it????!!!!

It needs to be an RV type commode, since residential units are not allowed in RVs. Some of those are pathetically small and uncomfortable, but you can also get full size ones like my Thetford Aria in the "tall" version with full size oval seat. The Aria is expensive, but I'd spring for full size commode as they are easier to hit -- specially when the... uh... commodity... is beer.
:D

lapeer20m 03-16-2008 08:57 PM

I appreciate the suggestions but i'm way over budget. Like 30% over budget, so spending more $$ isn't really an option right now.

i relisted the bus for a 1 week auction with lowered buy it now and prominent "low reserve price"

https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...228805111&rd=1

we'll see what happens this time around.

behappystupi 03-23-2008 07:02 PM

I hope this last hour works out better than the last auction.

Good Luck to ya!

bigballsbus 03-23-2008 10:59 PM

Just now for the first time looked at all of your you tube videos... you do hell-a work!

lapeer20m 03-23-2008 11:18 PM

thanks! apparently nobody on ebay thinks so....the auction just ended and the bus didn't sell for the 2nd time in a row. I think i'm gonna try my hand at a little under the table limo-service.

reprobate 03-24-2008 07:12 AM

Best of luck. You never know, the limo thing might just take off and go like gangbusters. And the great part about it is you still have a helluva nice bus.

bigballsbus 03-24-2008 08:28 AM

Just my two cents, if your going to try to sell it again on ebay or if you are going to do a limo service, i think that a more "party-like" exterior would be key. Don't get me wrong what you have looks very nice, but the people who are going to be investing $34,000 aren't going to be your weekend drivers, they are going to be a limo service most likely and needing a head turning exterior, because that is their billboard if you will... I could be wrong, i don't know. but i like to try to help.

Steve 03-24-2008 02:30 PM

I was surprised you didn't do your typical black and flame paint job on it.

bigballsbus 03-24-2008 07:59 PM

we were throwing this idea around but out of our college budget... may be something you are interested in though (not sure if it is even practical), but some blacklights on the bottom of the bus pointed up along the sides enclosed with plexy glass (spell?) and sealed up real tight then paint designs maybe a flame or two with that blacklight paint you were talking about

Andreb 03-25-2008 08:37 AM

Quote:

thanks! apparently nobody on ebay thinks so....the auction just ended and the bus didn't sell for the 2nd time in a row. I think i'm gonna try my hand at a little under the table limo-service.

Start your own adult web-site and call it "Bang-Jacuzzi-Bus", pick up a bunch of girls and make them do some interesting stuff in front of your camera :lol: then, after it gained some popularity, put the bus back on ebay.

KC10Chief 03-25-2008 08:57 PM

I agree on the paint job thing. I know you're over budget, but if you're going to sell it, or if you're going to do the party bus thing, it's going to need a paint job! Also, I don't know what the laws up there are like, but here in Oklahoma, vehicle laws are pretty relaxed. We don't have inspections or anything. However, they just cracked down on a bunch of party buses around here. I think there was only one of them that was legal, safe and legit. To do it here, you'd need a business license, CDL, strict inspections, and VERY expensive insurance if you can even get it. Don't forget about all of the idiots you'd be hauling around that are drunk and don't care if they are tearing up your bus or puking, urinating, or worse in it. It doesn't have a bathroom either! One thing about drunk idiots, is that they will find somewhere to go. Just my advice.